Marri Honey TA30+ (250g)
- From Eucalyptus trees (Corymbia calophylla) native to Western Australia and harvested by dedicated, passionate beekeepers.
- A darker, premium variety of honey that is high in antioxidants and has a thick consistency, delicious taste and distinctive aroma.
- Naturally harvested – not heat treated or chemically processed to maintain its natural nutrients and health benefits.
- Bioactive Marri Honey – with natural anti-microbial activity and every batch is tested for Total Activity of at least TA30 to ensure consistency of quality.
- No pesticides, antibiotics or harmful chemicals.
- 100% Pure & Natural – no artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives or sugar added.
Directions For Use:
Take 1-2 teaspoons and consume directly or mix with water or beverages of your choice.
No posts found