BALUNG 100% ORGANIC JAVA TEA (TEH MISAI KUCING) 有机猫须茶
- 100% organically certified and HALAL
- All Natural, No Caffeine, No Sugars, Gluten Free，No Additives, No Preservatives, No Colorants
- Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
- Treats Urinary Tract,Kidney Infections & Gall Bladder Problems
- Relieves Aching Joints & Body Pain
- Expels excessive sodium from the body
- Made in Sabah, Malaysia
A family run plantation since 1979, all our herbal plants and trees are grown in rich volcanic soil of North Borneo with pride, and we complete all the stages in-house from planting to packaging to ensure high quality. We are focused every step of the way in producing high quality products which are 100% pure, natural, organic and with no additives, preservatives or, colourants to ensure the betterment of one’s well being and make a difference in people’s lives.
Java Tea is also known as Orthosiphon stamineus, Java has been used in traditional medicine in Southeast Asia for centuries. The plant’s diuretic properties help expel excess sodium in the body, which reduces the user’s blood pressure. The same properties will help with urinary tract infections and cleanse the body of kidney and bladder stones.
Proud to be: All Natural, No Caffeine, No Sugars, Gluten Free，No Additives, No Preservatives, No Colorants.
1 Pack / 25 Sachets
Amazing Health Benefits of Java Tea (Misai Kucing Tea)
Here are the different benefits you can expect to get when you include Java tea in your diet:
1. Java Tea is advantageous for treating Hypertension i.e. high blood pressure
2. It keeps a check on the degree of blood glucose.
3. Java tea is a good herbal remedy for curbing Asthma, cough and Bronchitis thus, improving the breathing capacity.
4. It is favourable in curbing kidney infections and breaking down the kidney stones.
5. It counters Gallstones.
6. It helps tackle Angina.
7. It keeps a check on Liver infections.
8. It alleviates skin troubles namely cellulite and allergies.
9. Java tea is a good herbal cure for joint ailments like Arthritis, Gout and Rheumatism.
10. It combats Urinary troubles like Dysuria and Urinary Tract infections thus, stimulates urine frequency and flow.
Ingredients: Dried & Cut Java Tea Leaves
Directions: Use one sachet per medium sized cup> Add 180ml of boiling water> Let infuse for 2-3 minutes
Suggested Occasion: After meal, afternoon tea.
Other Herbal Tea available: Balung 100% Organic Aren Syrup (Gula Kabung), lemongrass Tea, Agarwood Tea & Moringa Leaf Tea
No posts found