Get your daily dose of heart-friendly protein from Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder, a delicious organic drink lightly sweetened with cane sugar. It’s gluten- and dairy-free, making it a great source of nutrients for vegetarians and those with lactose intolerance. It’s made from 100% organic soya beans through soaking, sprouting and skin peeling to preserve its nutritional value, and specially formulated for better absorption and diet transition making it suitable for adults with gout and young children alike.
Product of USA
100% Organic Skin Peeled Soya Beans*, Oligosaccharide, Cane Sugar
* Organically grown in accordance with the European Union Organic Foods Standard (EC) No. 834/2007
Allergy Advice: Contain Soy
- Sprouted Skin Peeled Soya Bean - Facilitates digestion and minimises stomach discomfort
- Low purine (28mg/serving) - Suitable for moderate consumption by individuals with high uric acid
- Soya Protein - Helps in tissue repair and growth, lowers bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Soya Isoflavones (68mg/100g) - Relieve menopausal symptoms e.g. hot flashes, vaginal dryness, improves bone density
- Oligosaccharides (Prebiotic) - Enhance calcium absorption, maintain a healthy intestinal environment
Suitable for kids abover 12 months old and adults, especially for:
- toddlers allergic to cow’s milk protein or lactose intolerant
- kids with unbalanced diet
- individual who seeking for dairy milk alternative
- individual with weak digestive system
- all vegans.
Empty one sachet into a glass with 250ml warm water. Stir well and drink. It contains dietary fibre that will naturally settle at the bottom of cup. .
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Friendly reminder: This is a 100% natural and organic product, the flavour and colour of this product may therefore vary slighty due to seasonal variation.
Q: Can individual with gout (high uric acid) consume this product?
A: Purine compounds, can be produced in our body or from eating high-purine foods such as alcoholic beverage, seafood and organ meats, that will raise our blood uric acid levels. Excess uric acid can produce uric acid crystals, which then build up in soft tissues and joints, causing the painful symptoms of gout. It is typically suggested that people with gout to reduce their intake of foods high in purines, especially those from animal origin.
Biogreen O’Soy Plus Organic Soya Milk Powder is made from 100% peeled, which lowers its purine content (28mg/serving) and yielding a smoother texture. This product is suitable for adults and children aged 1 year and above, including those with high blood uric acid level.
No posts found