Strengthen your kidneys and liver with a daily boost of antioxidants from O’Tigres Organic Black Bean Powder. This diabetic-friendly drink is cane sugar-free and made with 100% organic, protein-rich black beans using modern organic sprouting technology which helps ease digestion and absorption. Packed with powerful antioxidants to delay aging it’s also high in folic acid, making it the perfect supplement for expectant mothers.
100% Organic Black Beans*
*Certified Organic by BCS
(Allergy Advice: Contain Soy)
- Anthocyanins and Flavonoids
- Antioxidants that help delay aging, lowering the risk of heart disease and certain cancers
- Helps to eliminate sulfites (preservative used in processed foods) from the body
- High Folic Acid
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue, supports immune system function, supports foetus’ growth and overall development during pregnancy
- High Iron
- Important element in making new red blood cells
- Low purine (35mg/serving)
- Suitable for moderate consumption by individuals with high uric acid
- No added sugar
Suitable for kids abover 12 months old and adults, especially for:
- individual who seeking for dairy milk alternative
- individual with weak digestive system
- individual who preparing for pregnancy
- pregnant lady
- lactating mommy
- all vegans
Mix 2 tablespoons (30g) with 250ml of warm water. Stir well and drink. It contains dietary fibre that will naturally settle at the bottom of cup.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight. Use within 8 weeks after opening.
Friendly reminder: This is a 100% natural and organic product, the flavour and colour of this product may therefore vary slighty due to seasonal variation.
FAQ:Q: Can I mix this product with other oatmilk beverage?
A: Yes. These products are all made from natural ingredients and thus there will not be any conflict to consume them together as a beverage. You may consume them together based on your personal preferences. For example, for better mouthfeel or creamier texture, you may add a tablespoon of Enrich Oatmilk to O’Tigres Organic Black Bean Powder.
No posts found