Etblisse Organic Ginger Soymilk is a vegan-friendly ginger ‘milk’, as we exclude the use of dairy milk and use soybeans as the primary ingredient, coupled with 10-month-old ginger and minerals-rich organic whole cane sugar.
Product of Malaysia
Organic Soya Milk, Organic Whole Cane Sugar, Organic Old Ginger, Oats, Wheat Fibre, Maltodextrin, Soya Protein, Soya Lecithin, Nutritional Yeast, White Sesame, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed Oil, Salt
Allergy advice: Contain Soy
Organic, Non-GMO Soya Beans
• Soaked, sprouted and skin-peeled, lowering phytic and purine content, as well as improving digestibility
• Soya isoflavone for healthy hormonal levels, brain function and keeping your bones strong
• Soy protein protects your heart by lowering bad cholesterol
• Grown and matured for 10 months
• Relieves joint pain and inflammation
• Warms up the body and promotes blood circulation
• Soothes period pain
• Stimulates stomach acid production, gets rid of stomach bloating and indigestion
Recommended For:Suitable for adult and children above 1 year old, especially:-
• Office workers
• Arthritic joint pain
• Back pain
• Period pain
• Nausea or vomiting during pregnancy
Mix 3 tablespoons (30g) in 200ml warm water (avoid hot water). Stir well and serve. It contains dietary fibre that will naturally settle at the bottom of the cup.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight. Use within 8 weeks after opening.
Friendly Reminder: This is a 100% natural and organic product. The flavour and colour of this product may therefore vary slightly due to seasonal variation.
No posts found