Etblisse Organic Jumbo Oats are larger and thicker oats made from Finnish oat kernels that are gently steamed and rolled for a supremely creamy flavour with more bite. Don't let blurry eyes or morning tantrums stop you from having a wholesome breakfast, it cooks in just 3 minutes! Savour it with your plant-based milk or give it a twist with nuts or dried fruits.One serving of Organic Jumbo Oats provides 1.6g beta-glucan.
Three grams a day of oat beta-glucan helps to:
- Reduce blood cholesterol
- Lower the rise of blood glucose
100% Organic Oats (Certified Organic by Evira)
Compared to regular roll oats, Etblisse Quick Cook Organic Jumbo Oats are:
- 12% higher in Beta-Glucan (1 serving provides 1.6g oat Beta-Glucan)
- 1 serving provides you with 70% of your daily wholegrain requirement
- Cooks in 3 minutes.
- High in Dietary Fibre
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Naturally Sodium Free
- No Added Sugar
Etblisse Quick Cook Organic Jumbo Oats are recommended for:
- • People who are having or at risk of 3 Highs (high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, high blood sugar)
- • Individuals with unbalanced diet
- • Constipation
- • Abdominal obesity (waistline exceeding 36 inch for men: exceeding 32 inch for women)
- • Children above 1 year old
1. Bring 1 cup water to a boil.
2. Add 3 tablespoons Jumbo Oats, reduce heat to medium-low and cook stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and serve hot with desired toppings like fruits, nuts, honey or spices.
- Mix 2 parts Jumbo Oats, 1 part Nuts and Seeds and 1/2 part Dried Fruits.
Store in a cool, dry place. Away from heat and direct sunlight. Use within 30 days after opening.
Friendly Reminder: This is a 100% natural and organic product. The flavour and colour of this product may therefore vary slightly due to seasonal variation.
Q: I heard that oats are contaminated with herbicides / toxins. Are Jumbo Oats safe?
A: Etblisse Quick Cook Jumbo Oats use premium organic oat from Finland to maximise the health benefits it provide to your body. As one of the world's largest producers and exporters of oat, Finland has the cleanest air quality and richest water souce in the world, not to mention its lowest rate of pesticide residues in its raw materials and foodstuffs among all the European countries. By using the highest quality ingredients in our products, we believe consumers can then be more assured to consume it without any hesitation and safety concern.
Q: Do Quick Oat Flakes contain the same amount of nutrients as Jumbo Oats? Which one should I choose?
A: Quick Oat Flakes have similar nutrients content to Jumbo Oats, only difference is their texture and preparation time. Go for Jumbo Oats if you like chewy texture and can spare a few minutes to cook it, but go for Quick Oat Flakes if you like your oat soft and on the go.
No posts found