Organic oat milk is made of organic oats, which are certified by USDA. It is:-
- High in Protein: Help build and repair body tissues
- High in Calcium: Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- High Iron: Iron is a factor in red blood cell formation.
- High Magnesium: Promotes calcium absorption and retention.
- Low in Sodium
- The goodness of Organic Oat Milk
Oats: Rich in calcium and iron, aiding the development of strong bones and teeth. Besides, it consists of B-glucan, a soluble fiber which helps to lower total cholesterol and control blood glucose level.
Lecithin and flaxseed: Supply Omega-3, heart protective components
Isolated Soy protein: It has high protein, which helps to build and repair body tissues. It also contains isoflavones that help in easing menopausal symptoms.
- All stage of life (1 years old and above)
- Those with lactose intolerance
- Protein deficiency and cow’s milk allergic patient
Organic Embryo Oat, Organic Oat, Isolated Soy Protein (Solaetm), Soy Lecithin (Non-GMO), Flaxseed (Non-GMO), Flaxseed Oil (Non-GMO), Vanilla.
Add 25 g (5 scoops) of Organic Oat Milk into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve.
No posts found