An exquisite concoction of 21 selected Traditional Medicinal herbs added with Ginger. It is a Sugar-Free tea, Non-Bitter and comes with the fragrant aroma and warming, spicy flavour Ginger.
Ho Yan Hor Ginger tea helps to relieve heatiness and feeling of unwell. It helps fight cold and flu. Added with ginger, beneficial in relieving cough and boosts natural healing.
Suitable for people with
- Dry cough – with anti-inflammatory properties
- Chesty cough – as a natural decongestant, clearing excess mucus in the chest
- Cold and flu – with natural herbal anti-viral and anti-bacteria properties
- Heatiness – with anti-inflammatory properties, helps to relieve body heatiness and feeling of unwell.
- Drink a cup of Ho Yan Hor Ginger Tea when you feel unwell and with cough.
- Drink 2 cups a day continuously for 3 to 5 days or until you fill well
- For people with sensitive stomach, to drink after meal
No posts found