Kam Heong is a very delicious and popular dish served in many Chinese restaurants or eating shops throughout Malaysia. Apart from preparing Kam Heong dish with crab, it also can be cooked with chicken. It's a very easy dish to cook, yet so tasty and fragrant as it uses curry leaves, and goes really well with white rice.
- Palm Oil
- Garlic & Onion
- Ginger Bud
- Dried Shrimp
- Curry Powder
- Soy Sauce
- Vitamin E
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Sodium Benzoate (E211)
- Heat up "S2 Paste The Original Kam Heong" paste in a pan.
- To make it tastier, add dried shrimps, slice of lemongrass and curry leaves according tou yout taste
- Add in 350g of crabs, prawns, mussels or oyster. Stir fry until cooked. (Optional to add in some water if its too dry.
- Kam Heong paste is suitable to be cooked as fried rice or fried noodle, to do so add in a pinch of salt or soy sauce.
No posts found