- is a natural oil and lower in calories than most oils
- Made by extracting it from the coconut meat
- can be taken as a daily health supplement and
- can be used as a skin and hair care product
- It’s up to your own preference.
- If you want to have the benefit internally, you may estimate the usage as normal cooking oil around 1 table spoon (15ml).
- For external usage,you can simply apply on any part of your body accordingly.
100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Reduces protein loss and nourishes for hair
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging, dryness and flaking for skin.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Prevents high cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Healing on damaged tissues, liver and kidney diseases, pancreatitis.
- Eliminates mental fatigue.
- Provides relief and help to eliminate Candida Albicans yeast.
- Improves bone strength and dental health.
- Controls blood sugar levels and improves insulin secretion.
- Intake promotes nutrient absorption, increase metabolism and helps in weight loss.
Tips / Usage
- Melt the oil if it solidifies by putting the bottle
- under the sun or soaking it in warm water.
- Then it’s ready to use.
- Use it as an alternative of cooking oil in any of your daily recipes of consumption.
- Good for weight loss and digestion.
Apply to infected skin areas as it will form a chemical layer that protects the infected body part from external dust, air,fungi, bacteria and viruses.
Use it for Colon Cleansing
(Add 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil,
1 tablespoon Wild Honey, 1 tablespoon Psyllium Husk,
½ tablespoon Milled Chia Seeds and
a squeeze of Lemon Juice / ½ tablespoon of
Apple Cider Vinegar together with 200ml of water,
shake well and drink every morning)
No posts found