- · Sasa Original Multipurpose Seasoned Flour is instant, simple, and efficient seasoned flour to make crispy, delicious, and spice-enriched food.
- · No additional seasonings required.
- · Suitable to make fried chicken, squid, tempeh, etc
HOW TO COOK
- · Prepare 4 cuts of chicken (±250g) / 8 cuts of tempeh or other ingredients for 80g Sasa Original Multipurpose Seasoned Flour.
- · Mix Sasa Seasoned Flour with cold water as batter.
- · The rest of flour is used as dry dough. For the amount of batter, please refer to serving suggestion.
- The rest of flour is used as dry dough. For the amount of batter, please refer to serving suggestion.
- Dip chicken to dry dough while pressing and squeezing it 10 times, then clap it.
- Fry in hot oil (160oC) until golden brown.
No posts found